We choose to live a natural and environmentally responsible life so for us it is so important to carry our ethos through to our business. we happily make conscious efforts to have as little impact on the environment as possible!!
Some of the ways we achieve this are;
- Our business cards & tags are sustainably printed on recycled paper, are compostable and we don’t give out any additional flyers or printed promotional information.
- We don't use plastic bags - we never have & never will > We offer our beautiful up-cycled sari jewellery pouches with every purchase
- All our postage packaging is 100% recyclable and compostable (brown cardboard boxes and recycled shredded paper)
- All of our silver used is recycled
- Our displays are all handmade using natural materials (repurposed wood and plumbing pipes)
EVERY LITTLE BIT DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!
I love and deeply care about our planet and all living things, therefore here at FLUX we are cruelty free.
NO fur, leather, wool or feather products used here!!
“If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others… why wouldn’t we?” - Pam Brown, EDGARS MISSION
I am honoured to donate and support Edgar's Mission, Sea Shepherd Australia, and Minus 18, for all the amazing things they do for all us earthlings and our Mamma Earth.
>> check out our ‘Whale tail’, ‘Shining sun’ and ‘Love is Love’ collections - $1 from each sale is donated to our chosen charities <<