CARE & FAQ
WHAT'S YOUR RING SIZE?
the most accurate way to workout your ring size is to visit a local jewellery store, where they can measure your ring size. Or alternatively you can come visit us at a market in Melbourne, and we'll help you work out your ring size.
Another way is to measure the circumference of your finger with string or you can measure the diameter of an existing ring you have - and compare it to a ring chart online.
HOW TO CLEAN & CARE FOR your JEWELLERY
As with all Artisan Jewellery, regular exposure to water and the elements can often affect delicate pieces and particular stones. We recommend to take off your pieces when showering, swimming, and washing your hands. It is also important to treat each piece with love & care.
>> When cleaning your items we suggest to use a silver polishing cloth. <<
Please note these items are all handmade, therefore no two items are identical in every way… making each piece that extra bit special & unique. all our silver is recycled 925 sterling Silver. All our Brass and Bronze is nanocoated to prevent any possible skin irritation and to combat against tarnishing.
If you have any further questions or concerns please contact us!
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL EFFORTS
We're greenies that love to REFUSE, REDUCE, REPAIR, REUSE & RECYCLE.
We make a conciouse effort to have as little impact on the environment as possible!!
Some of the ways we achieve this are;
- Our business cards & tags are sustainably printed on recycled paper and are compostable
- We don't use plastic bags!!! > We offer our beautiful up-cycled sari jewellery pouches with every purchase
- All our postal packaging is 100% recyclable and compostable
- All of our silver used is recycled
- Our displays are all handmade using natural materials (repurposed wood and plumbing pipes)